Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 2 - Operation TEMPTATION

-- Start of Day 2 --

Man, I really just did NOT want to wake up and get out of bed this morning. I did though. Got my shower taken, coffee made, hair done, ready for work.. and then I remember. IT'S 5:30 IN THE MORNING!! why oh why do I have to get up so early?!? Oh wait, that's right. WORK!! Gotta make that money!

As I said last night, I did very well at the grocery store last night. But, this morning, I just have LITTLE motivation to get up and get to work. I even have to pack my lunch for work. I know. Complaining about it isn't going to help. Just makes me feel a little better. One thing I really hope is the day goes by quickly at work. I have a TON of stuff to do around the apartment it seems. And I'm sure Kori isn't going to just let me clean. Most of the problem is the stupid garage sale stuff while I'm taking to Goodwill. Which I'll probably do tomorrow if I don't work. :-)

Ok.. time to get up and moving. I don't think I'm going to eat cereal. I think packing my lunch and adding a bit of fruit to my lunch will suffice for now.

Well, time to get my bum in gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment