Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 3 - Complete Disaster

-- End of Day 3 --

Well, today didn't really go as planned. I worked from 12:30 to 5, but in the middle of the work day, my sugar plummeted so low I thought I was going to pass out. APPARENTLY, lunch is a big deal when you have a sugar problem. I did manage to get it under control. Thankfully. I didn't want to go off my diet today.

I started out really well. Measured out 1/2 a cup of granola low-sugar cereal and a 1/2 cup of milk. It was really yummy. And of course, my coffee. Can't forget that. Then it all went downhill. I realized what time it was AFTER I finished my hair. Nearly noon. I still had to get Kori ready.

I thought, "Hmm.. I'll just get some fruit or a salad." YEAH, wrong!! I didn't get anything for lunch. Thus causing my sugar attack. So, I HAD to get something in my system to make the shaking stop. What's high up on sugar?!? CHOCOLATE! I had the 3 Musketeers Truffle again since it's still low in calories. I also had a Diet Coke. Yeah, those didn't help. Then, a coworker told me to eat a few of her wings she got for lunch. I ate 2. Still didn't help. I finally got a Twix bar and gobbled that down really fast. FINALLY I WAS STARTING TO FEEL BETTER. Not 100%, but better.

Now, I know those things weren't good for me, but considering what I was going through, does it really count? I had to get myself feeling a lot better or else pass out. My manager ALMOST called the hospital for me. I really wasn't that great. But, anyway...

I also didn't manage to get the scale tonight. I'll definitely get it tomorrow for SURE!! I find this blog is REALLY holding me accountable for everything. I know I don't have a large gathering or anything. But knowing I have to put EVERYTHING on here really helps me not to cheat.

I'm thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment