Sunday, June 13, 2010

Start of a Journey

So.. every story has to start somewhere. Here's mine.

I feel like I've done NOTHING for the past two years since my daughter was born. I have turned into a self loathing COW, which is DESPISE!! I have tried everything from dieting heavily to walking daily. Nothing seems to help.

Well, I think a major problem with my "workout routine" is I don't stick with it. It's the flaw of humanity. We start things and never finish. Well, if it kills me, I'm going to finish this.

I am 22 years old. I had my daughter when I was 20 and I weighed 130 when she was born. By the time I got out of the hospital, the water weight sent me up to 140. Luckily, I dropped MOST of the weight in the first few months. Then 2 years later, here we are. All the weight back because I'm one of those people who thinks "oh this should be good enough, right?" WRONG!!!

I have decided here and now, I want a support system. That's where you come in. I need you, yes YOU! Sitting at that computer screen reading a blog about a girl wanting to lose 30+ pounds. I need you to encourage and support me in this desperate time of need for me. I am cutting back nearly EVERYTHING I love in the edible world. I am going to become almost vegetarian for a while, just so I can get my metabolism to digest the wonderful things known as fruits and vegetables. I love them. I really REALLY do. It's the fruit I can't stand.

Here's the mission: Lose 30+ pounds all in good time. I'm not saying in a month. I'm not saying in 6 months. I want to be a healthy person who makes good decisions when it comes to food. I will be making a weekly goal to lose a certain amount of weight that week. I'll be posting pictures, meals, exercise routines.. whatever I can think of which I'll need criticism with. BE HATEFUL!! Make me want to punch you in the mouth! Don't do it just to be doing it. Do it because you want me to succeed. I need this. I need this like you need food. I don't need it anymore. I am not it's slave.

SCREW YOU FOOD!!!

If any of you have ANY suggestions on how I should come about to losing this weight, it is greatly appreciated. I know I can't do this on my own. Support is something I desperately want. And you all are the ones to give it to me. THANKS!

1 comment:

  1. Great start girl! I will be as cruel as you want me to be. It's not in my nature, but I CAN be a drill sergeant if the situation requires it!

    ReplyDelete