Monday, June 14, 2010

Operation Grocery : COMPLETE SUCCESS!

---End of Day 1---

I found several recipes online giving me good ideas for delicious and HEALTHY meals. I compiled a grocery list and went to town.

NEEDLESS TO SAY!! I didn't stray from that list except for 2 things. One was suckers for Kori when she uses her potty chair. The other was eggs. So all in all I think it was a very successful trip. I ate a little snack of whole wheat crackers and cheese before I left so I wouldn't be tempted to eat something while shopping. I can honestly say I am proud of myself. It is a rare occasion when I can say that and be truthful. I feel confident I can finish this task and still actually EAT!! I feel completely satiated with the dinner I had.

Tacos (made with lean beef) and a cup of Key Lime Pie yogurt that was only 50 calories!

As I stated before, MISSION COMPLETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment